Sunday, April 26, 2009

First post


On 4/26/2009, I've created a blog for myself and family. My name is Kim Yeow and my wife is Sarah Ong.  We're happily married for 10 years since 19th Feb 1999.  She has always  been a great companion to me since we met in Singapore Night Safari in 1995. Our love has withstood the test of my 2.5 years of National Service and 3 years of bachelor study in Nanyang Technological University. I've to confess and still felt apologetic for spending little time with her then. But, she's never complained. It must be very tough for a pretty girl to sacrifice her 6 golden years of youth for me, unconditionally. She's only 18 when we met. I'm very cleared that she's the ones that I'll want to spend the rest of my life with. I proposed to her in 1999 and married on the same year, once I graduated and found a permanently job in a Semiconductor company. Today, we've two beautiful daughters, Filomena and Cordelia. They're 7 and 5 years old respectively.  I'm grateful that my wife choose to be a stay-home mother to raise our next generation and providing them with overwhelming love and care. It's never been easy for her and she's done a great job. I'm so proud of her commitment and sacrifice to our family. I love her and will treasure her now and forever.  Love, papa.

No comments:

Post a Comment