Friday, August 6, 2010

How much I love my family.

In work and life, we always meet people and establish relationship. This is what we commonly call acquaintance. In my opinion, it's a survival skill. And it needs time and effort to nurture it. For me, I constantly build and treasure relationship, though I believe that there might not have any payback at the end of the day. But I still choose to believe that one day, if something will happen to me and I suddenly disappear from this earth completely, there will be someone out there to help my family thru the difficult time. My most worry is my wife and my 2 daughters. All are heavily dependent on me financially and emotionally. But one day, if something really bad happen to me, I will want them to move on and continue to live their life to the fullest. Always stay happy and positive. If time permit, spend time to help and care for the less fortunate. For me, I will quietly overlook them from far apart and protect them with all my might.

Papa

No comments:

Post a Comment