Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Singapore 45th National Day


Singapore 45th birthday is on 9th Aug 2010. It'll be a Monday and hence a public holiday. Many will be planning for a evening out in Marina bay (One Fullerton park where our Icon Merlion reside) for the NDP finale with a 15 minutes long firework. Last week was the final rehearsal. We have a family outing to Marina bay and managed to catch a glimpse of the celebration. It's awesome view. The parade, the air show, the firework. At one moment, I really appreciate the Safety and Peace that we've longed taken for granted. I'm proud of Singapore. Being a Singaporean. And I'll protect and withhold the peace of my homeland at any cost.

Happy Birthday Singapore. Thank you for giving a safe, beautiful and peaceful place for my family. This is the place where we call home. Cheers OKY

No comments:

Post a Comment